EPAX BÁZE S2381
epoxy glossy two-component top paint
- EPAX is used for glossy top coatings of metals, concrete, wood, masonry and some plastics.
- The perfectly cured coating has high mechanical resistance, it is resistant to chemicals (especially alkalis), detergents, water and many solvents and petroleum products (oils).
- EPAX can be used in corrosive environments as part of a range of paint systems for steel structures, reservoirs, tanks, machines, plants in sewage treatment plants, sewers.
- S2381 can also be used for more resistant coatings of concrete floors – meets ČSN 74 4507 Determination of anti-slip properties of floor surfaces – dry, wet.
- The S7307 hardener is offered in an amount for a S2381 package.
- S2381 with S7308 hardener can be applied from 0° C
12 - 15 m2/l
0,8 l / 3,2 l / 7,2 l