water-soluble single-coat matte paint
- AQUAREX is a very durable, single layer (2 in 1) matt paint with wide use.
- The paint is used for various coatings of metal, wood, wooden materials, concrete, plaster, masonry, unglazed ceramics and selected plastics (high-pressure laminate, ABS, hard PVC, polystyrene) indoors and in the garden.
- The V2115 has a high UV and weather resistance and fast drying, in one day you are done.
- AQUAREX is suitable for both basic and top coat of zinc (also new), copper, brass, aluminium and stainless steel for indoor and outdoor use (e. g. roofs, gutters, fencing, window sills, etc.). The paint can also be used as a basic anti-corrosion coating in water-based coatings, e. g. under the glossy AKRYLCOL LESK V2046.
- The V2115 therefore finds application almost everywhere, from door frames, gutters, roofs, metal structures, concrete plinths and wooden shields.
- The V2115 is suitable for coatings of products and surfaces that come into indirect contact with food, feedstuffs and drinking water
- The V2115 is also designed for tinting in the COLORLAK – DEKOR Series Tinting System.
10 - 12 m2/l
0,6 l / 4 l / 9 l
Attachments to download
These shades in electronic form are only indicative.