AKRYLCOL MAT V2045
water-soluble matte quick-drying top paint
- AKRYLCOL MAT is used for various matt, highly resistant and fast-drying outdoor and indoor coatings of wood, wooden materials, metal (steel, aluminium, copper, galvanized materials), undamaged concrete, stone, unglazed ceramics, ceramic tiles, plasters, bricks, and paper.
- V2045 can also be applied directly to the old and new galvanized material, without the need for a primer.
- AKRYLCOL MAT can also be used for coatings for children’s furniture and toys (EN 71 No. 3), and for selected plastics (such as ABS, hard PVC, polystyrene and polycarbonate).
- The V2045 has a excellent resistance to weathering and UV light (non-yellowing), does not smell and dries quickly, whole coatings is done in one day.
- Universal use of AKRYLCOL includes coatings of windows, doors, furniture, radiators, grates, shields, fences, gutters, skirting boards, walls, toys and furniture.
- V2045 is suitable for coating products and spaces that come into indirect contact with drinking water, feedstuffs and food.
- V2046 is available in the basic 15 shades range and also for tinting in the TSCL DECOR series.
9 - 10 m2/l
0,35 l / 0,6 l / 2,5 l / 9 l
Attachments to download
These shades in electronic form are only indicative.